This is one new snack for busy mothers. It can be ready within five to ten minutes. Kids like cheese, so because of cheese kids will love it and eat it.
- 2 Frozen Parathas
- Pizza Sauce
- Cheese (Mozzarella + Cheddar)
- Cheese Mayo (Optional)
- Oregano Powder
- Take one frozen paratha and add all your Favorite ingredients you like to your pizza.
- Take the second frozen paratha (Make sure it’s left outside before so it becomes soft and easy to mend or else the paratha will crack) and place it on top of the first one.
- Press the top paratha and seal the corners together
- For cooking try using a nonstick pan or make sure you oil your pan/Tawa sufficient enough that the Paratha doesn’t stick
- Now cook each side for 4-5 mins or till it’s golden brown.
- Serve with a dip on the side and enjoy.